Wednesday, December 11, 2013

nest | o'christmas tree

oldtimefriend.tumblr.com | fleamarketsylemag.blogspot.com
apartmenttherapy.com | 79ideas.org
dreamywhitesonline.com
The snow has fallen, it's December and Christmas-time is finally here! The first thing I always put up is my tree, truthfully I have barely digested Thanksgiving dinner before I have started planning where I will put it in my apartment. The smells of cinnamon and evergreen fills my home, with thoughts of cuddling up on the sofa with coco and a cozy blanket!

For those of us with...uh...limited space I know how challenging it can be to get over the idea of bringing in more to our homes. Here are some lovely small space solutions to bring in the Holiday cheer and not cramp your style! I love the alternative trees, decorating with memories and mementos warms my heart. What's your favorite things to decorate with?

No comments: